--

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

#8

Hello guys .
Sorry for the absent. I didn't post my blog , because i was a bit lazy to open my laptop. Although i had a holiday, but i just waste my time to watch my fav movies ! yeyy hahah ! And yesterday i attended my bestfriend's birtday at taipan restaurant , which is Shelvie and Devinna. Thanks for the treat guys !! haha . After attending devinna and shelvie party , a few days ago i was invited again to attended my friend's birthday party at Aseandelight restaurant , which is Vincent and eric . Thanks for the treat guys . lol 
Hmm, Last night i had a little problem with him, andd... i dont want to tell youu about this . Just change the topic ! lol . Friday i asked Jessica to come to my home, bcse i feel bored bcse during the holidays just stayed at homeeee! Maybe if jessica came to my home we can share stories with each other .. wohooo -.- ! 
Dont know what to post now .let see some pics okayyy :D
























Austin <3<3
Actually this blog i want to post at 6pm, but suddenly my home is blackout untill 11pm. Nahh, at 11pm i continued to post this blog . But suddenly my home is blackout again untill 2pm !-.- There's so many obtacles to post this blog loll. So , i continued to post this blog todayy . hehe.
Okayy , gonna watch my fav movies againnnnn. 
Seeyaa guyss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment